Monday, July 2, 2007

Nick visit - Day 2

We're having a great time with Nick visiting. Not sure if it's driving L crazy or not, because it's like having two of me around. She seems to be holding up so far.

As for what we've been doing here's the a breakdown of the past few days. I worked on Friday, but Nick and L came by for lunch. We took him to our favorite taqueria. Afterwards, I showed L and Nick around Digital Domain to show them where I spend my hours during the week. L left Nick with me and she went off to do her own thing. Nick walked around Venice Beach for a few hours while I finished out my day at work. He took some pics while he was walking around. I'll see if I can get some posted.

That evening, we grilled some burgers and I had some friends over to watch Die Hard in the home theater. It was an effort to stir up some excitement for seeing Live Free or Die Hard over the weekend. It did what it needed to do. We had a good time.