Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jumping thru hoops - part 4


Half way there!


I've got 4 out of 8 referrals that have completed their offers. That's 4 green checks and only 4 more to go. Just need to get the last 4 referrals that I have signed up to complete their offers.

It only takes 8 minutes to do the Stamps.com offer. This includes signing up, installing the application and logging in. How do I know it's 8 minutes? Because I timed it and made and recorded it as a friend was signing up. I'll clean up the video and post it for all to see.

In fact, I actually recorded the ENTIRE sign up process from start to end. It took 11 minutes total. Starting from going to the "yourfreeistuff" site thru my referral link --> CLICK HERE <-- all the way thru the stamps.com offer completion. So for 11 minutes out of your day, you can help me out. Think about it and stay tuned for some video encouragement. In the meantime, here's a snapshot of my latest progress. I got immediate credit for my latest friend signing up.