Jumping thru hoops - part 3
Only 2 and a half weeks into my journey for free technology and it's looking good. I've got 7 out of the 8 total referrals that I need.
There are two steps in getting credit for the referrals.
- First they gotta sign up (I've got 7 of those).
- Second, they have to complete the offer. (i.e. - Sign up at Stamps.com, download their application and sign in to it at least once.)
Once those are done, I get the little green check. I need 8 of those green checks to complete the requirements. I currently have 3 (with 4 processing).I'm still getting plenty of skeptics asking me about what I'm doing. They're skeptical, but definitely curious. It's like we're all sitting on the beach in Jaws and they're just waiting for me to go in the water.... and not get eaten. So far the water's just fine.
No crazy junk emails or random credit card offers at the house. All's well.
