Saturday, September 29, 2007

China trip - Day 0

I'm going on a trip with L and her family. We've got everything pretty much squared away for the trip. We fly out tonight. We took Dudley down to San Diego while we're gone. We're hiring our nephew, Gunnar, to take care him. I left him very clear instructions as you can see from the picture below. (Click on it to see a larger version.)


We've got a midnight flight that'll have us in China in a mere 15 hours. It'll be the longest flight I've been on. I've got plenty of comics, a book, games on the PDA, my sketchbook and a plane full of Chinese people to help me brush up on my Cantonese. It is going to redefine 'awesome'. In all honesty, I am very excited about the trip and will try to keep the blog updated often enough while we're there. Stay tuned for more.