Monday, August 6, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

I'm a fan of the "Bourne" movies. The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy were the first two films that I showed in my home theater. My parents hadn't seen either one so we christened the theater with them. I've been waiting for The Bourne Ultimatum to come out with great anticipation. I got a chance to see it this weekend with L and some friends of ours and I was not disappointed. In fact, we all really enjoyed it. The movie completely delivered. The acting was superb, the story held up and the action had enough "wow" moments to keep me more than satisfied. I'd classify this movie as an intelligent action film, as to a popcorn action film like Transformers. It's a solid film that I'll definitely catch again when my parents come out to visit. They're anxious to see it as well.